St Peter's Church of England Aided School Community Heroes

As a business or individual you can offer a wide range of services to schools in your community and make a real difference to young peoples futures.

Register as a Community Hero

Meet the Heroes

Jon Hole

Product Manager for Eaton's Entertainment Lighting Controls division. We design, manufacture and deliver lighting control solutions to a wide range of demanding users in thousands of venues worldwide including theatre, tv & film, events, concerts, corporate, education and houses of worship.

Jon Holeclose

Product Manager for Eaton's Entertainment Lighting Controls division. We design, manufacture and deliver lighting control solutions to a wide range of demanding users in thousands of venues worldwide including theatre, tv & film, events, concerts, corporate, education and houses of worship.

Lilly Racibowskiclose

Hannah Brooks

Actor & Workshop Leader. I have toured and performed in major, mid-scale and small venues all around the UK, including Shakespeare's Globe, Theatre Royal Drury Lane (West End), Everyman Theatre Cheltenham, Harrogate Theatre, Bike Shed Exeter, Her Majesty's (West End). I lead workshops in Schools, Colleges & for local companies.

Hannah Brooksclose

Actor & Workshop Leader. I have toured and performed in major, mid-scale and small venues all around the UK, including Shakespeare's Globe, Theatre Royal Drury Lane (West End), Everyman Theatre Cheltenham, Harrogate Theatre, Bike Shed Exeter, Her Majesty's (West End). I lead workshops in Schools, Colleges & for local companies.