The Downs School Network Volunteers

As a business or individual you can offer a wide range of services to schools in your community and make a real difference to young peoples futures.

Register as a Network Volunteer

Meet the Volunteers

Abigail quaintanceclose

Hannah Blatchleyclose

Sasha Hargreavesclose

Joseph Liquorishclose

Rebecca Richardsonclose

Prerana Kottapalliclose

Rory Robertson-Shawclose

Becky Sanders close

Charlie Saundersclose

Elizabeth Hewittclose

Harriet Bakewellclose

Alexandra Clayton-chance close

Francis Datoy Jr.close

Ben Silverthorneclose

madelaine gravattclose

sanathanan sivagnanasundaramclose

Catherine Sweeneyclose

Charlotte Mortonclose

Victoria Hollandclose

Jack Shuttleworthclose

Paula Hart

I am a qualified Chiropractor, Sports Massage Therapist and do Medical Acupuncture too.

Paula Hartclose

I am a qualified Chiropractor, Sports Massage Therapist and do Medical Acupuncture too. I would be delighted to present to an assembly or group of students about the work that I do and how it helps many people by reducing pain and improving the function of the their body. I am also a beekeeper but that's a hobby.

Mariella Springford close

Pauline Sinclair-van Diemenclose

Julie Carlisle

Lawyer and Data Protection Officer for an arms-length government body

Julie Carlisleclose

Lawyer and Data Protection Officer for an arms-length government body

Karina Ray

With international business experience across multiple sectors, I work with businesses to improve the way they interact with their own customers, whether that is B2B or B2C.

Karina Rayclose

With international business experience across multiple sectors, I work with businesses to improve the way they interact with their own customers, whether that is B2B or B2C. Building an exceptional customer experience is vital for all businesses and is becoming a key differentiator in an increasingly competitive world. Businesses know that they need to have total insight and control over the entire customer experience - from marketing and selling, to transacting and servicing. SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, the same entrepreneurial spirit continues to drive our culture of creativity, diversity and collaboration. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.

Alison Bosher

I am Marketing Director of an Agricultural chemical company based at a local UK level in Thatcham but operating on a global scale.

Alison Bosherclose

I am Marketing Director of an Agricultural chemical company based at a local UK level in Thatcham but operating on a global scale. Helping farmers feed the world! a big statement but a huge concern for our growing population.

Kirsten Bailkoskiclose

Claire Arnold-Bakerclose

Claudia Ellis-Boneclose